Love is unconditional, reaching out & making a difference without expectations other than helping is the goal of the LOVE projects.
- Gather, sort new/used clothing & necessities
- Provide free clothing & necessities to those most in need
- Through FIFE - Food Is For Everyone provide more free food
We will actively seek out local businesses that would like to participate in drop off locations for various items, some drop off sites will focus on feminine hygiene products while others will focus on grooming supplies. Some locations will deal with new/used clothing. The items will be stored & donated to those most in need.
Join us in our efforts to help those most in need within our communities!
- We have launched some great fundraising efforts that will also award LIFE/LOVE Points to those helping with these efforts to help create sustainability for the project!
- We have secured storage space & have started to seek out donation drop off locations & hosting LIFE Community Social Events to sort & catalogue donated items.
- We are launching our Need It Tab within the community networks that will include the option to build custom care packages for those most in need. This will see less waste of items, those in need can request the items they actually need rather than accepting a care package that contains items they necessarily don't need & toss away. With less waste we can in turn help more with the same amounts.
- We will need help with moderating the network pages & helping raise awareness of these new support options for those most in need within our communities.
Soon we will be launching the FIFE - Food Is For Everyone Project, providing free food to those most in need that will work hand in hand with the LIFE Community Project. The FIFE Project will also focus on healthier options for providing food, more fruits/vegetables added to the diets of those most in need!
What a great project, not only will we together be helping those most in need within our community with free clothing/necessities/food but we will also be providing free promotion for local small businesses & raising awareness of amazing local causes.
Need It/Leave It
We have started to create on this network for each community network, a Need It section. You will be able to see postings about specific needs for those most in need within our community. We are using a growing network of caring & loving people within our community to help seek out needed items that can be dropped off at one of the listed LIFE Community Drop Off Locations. Through your participation we will be able to provide more assistance to those most in need within our community.
The Leave It section, you will be able to post a description of item/s you have to give away to someone in need, pick up or drop off information for the item/s. The first 7 days of the post, we ask that you only accept pick up or drop off of the items that have been authorized by one of our community administraitors. This is being done so that we can ensure that those most in need have the first option to access the items before the general public can access the item/s. Our goal is to try & reduce the abuse of our efforts (there will be some that will take the items only to turn around & sell for $), provide as much assistance to those most in need first but also be of a benefit to those who may not be in despirate need.
If you would like info feel free to contact us HERE!